Monday, April 10, 2006

The start o' the blog

Jaadii (my 10 year old Basenji) isn't doing well; he's gone on a hunger strike again. I can smell his kidney failure in his breath, he's losing weight again, and his renal values (blood drawn last Thursday) stink. I don't know how much longer he can hang on with these numbers, but it doesn't look good. The moms (mine and my hubby's) arrive in a week, Deanna (friend of 20 years) visits in May, and I'll be meeting my co-breeder (of Basenjis) in Rhode Island in September. I hope he can make it till September, but that might be hoping a bit too much. Time will tell.


Creative Commons License
Doggydad's Life Now: The Viral Monologues by Parry Tallmadge is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at doggydad.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.runnymedesilkys.com.

<>

No comments: